By Stacy Stone
I’ve decided to try something different this month for the 3/4 trips. I’ve created a special Adobe Spark page that includes all the events from May through the summer. Check out this website for some fun images as well as important information! (Or, you can read that same info below).
As many of you know, our Class III/IV members have been busy this winter and spring hitting up all the free flow we can find! We’ve paddled everywhere from the Cumberland Plateau to the piedmont of the Chattooga. As we head into our summer “dam released” river season, we will be scaling back our events to one a month. In order to effectively assist with our summertime training trips, most of our III/IV events will occur on Sundays. Despite our pairing down of the III/IV trips, we still have a great, exciting line up of paddling events!
- UPPER OCOEE RIVER CLASS III/IV- MAY 13TH CONTACT: MACK O’REAR 423.503.4962
- CHARLOTTE WHITEWATER PARK, CLASS III/IV- MAY 27TH CONTACT: SEAN COOK 706.726.2936
- BROKEN NOSE CLINIC WITH JOE GUDGER OF ACE KAYAKING, JULY 23RD
- See the TVCC website for full details.
- This clinic will be limited to 12 people.
- You MUST be a current TVCC member.
- Priority will be given to TVCC members who help lead trips and participate in club events on a regular basis.
- Registration opens May 1st!
- WEST FORK OF THE TUCKASEGEE, Class IV+
- TVCC is excited to announce our 1st ever trip to the incredibly beautiful WFT coming this August!
- Trip Leader: Jose Jimenez, August 12th